آقای هنری تایKocent Optec Limited شریک بلند مدت ما است.
آقای پابلومن وقتی اولین سفارش خود را با Kocent Optec Limited در سال 2014 انجام دادم متعجب شدم. یک ظرف 40GP کابل GYXTW و یک ظرف 20GP برای اتصال سریع ، پچ سیم و آداپتور.
SC / APC Fiber Optic Patch Cables
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details||PE bag, carton box, wooden roll|
|Delivery Time||2~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Return Loss||55dB||Fiber mode||Single mode 9/125|
fiber optic pigtail cables,patch cord pigtail,
patch cord pigtail
SC/APC single mode fiber optic patch cable 12 fibers BELLCORE color
- Connector: SC/APC 0.9mm
- Mode: Single mode 9/125
- Fiber number: 12 cores
- Diameter: 0.6mm, 0.9mm or customized
- Cable cover color standard: BELLCORE
- Cover: LSZH, PVC
- Length: 1.5m
- IL: 0.15dB
- RL: 55dB
- CATV (Cable Television)
- Telecommunication networks
- Computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment
- Communication rooms
- FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- FOS (fiber optic sensor)
- Fiber Optic Communication System
- Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
- Defense combat readiness, etc.
- Low insertion loss;
- High return loss;
- Good repeatability;
- Good interchange;
- Excellent environmental adaptability.
- SC fiber optic pigtails is availabel in single mode UPC APC and multimode PC. The cable number can be simplex, duplex or mutli fiber fan out or multi fibers break out. The cable diameter can be 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.2mm, etc.
- We also supply the SC fiber optic patch cable with different cable diameter, cable length and connect with different connector.
About fiber optic patch cable:
- A fiber optic patch cable is a fiber optic cable capped at either end with connectors that allow it to be rapidly and conveniently connected to CATV, an optical switch or other telecommunicationequipment. Its thick layer of protection is used to connect the optical transmitter, receiver, and the terminal box.
About single mode cables:
- Single Mode fiber optic cable has a small diametral core that allows only one mode of light to propagate. Because of this, the number of light reflections created as the light passes through the core decreases, lowering attenuation and creating the ability for the signal to travel further. This application is typically used in long distance, higher bandwidth runs by Telcos, CATV companies, and Colleges and Universities.
About multi mode cables:
- Multimode fiber optic cable has a large diametral core that allows multiple modes of light to propagate. Because of this, the number of light reflections created as the light passes through the core increases, creating the ability for more data to pass through at a given time. Because of the high dispersion and attenuation rate with this type of fiber, the quality of the signal is reduced over long distances. This application is typically used for short distance, data and audio/video applications in LANs.
- Multi-mode fibers are described by their core and cladding diameters. Usually the diameter of the multi-mode fiber is either 50/125 µm or 62.5/125 µm. At present, there are four kinds of multi-mode fibers: OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4.
- OM1 cable typically comes with an orange jacket and has a core size of 62.5 micrometers (µm). It can support 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up 33 meters. It is most commonly used for 100 Megabit Ethernet applications.
- OM2 also has a suggested jacket color of orange. Its core size is 50µm instead of 62.5µm. It supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 82 meters but is more commonly used for 1 Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- OM3 has a suggested jacket color of aqua. Like OM2, its core size is 50µm. OM3 supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 300 meters. Besides OM3 is able to support 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet up to 100 meters. 10 Gigabit Ethernet is its most common use.
- OM4 also has a suggested jacket color of aqua. It is a further improvement to OM3. It also uses a 50µm core but it supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up 550 meters and it supports 100 Gigabit Ethernet at lengths up to 150 meters.
|Connector Style||LC, SC, ST, FC, MU, DIN, D4, MPO, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC, ...
Duplex MTRJ/Female, MTRJ/Male
|Fiber Type||9/125 SMF-28 or equivalent (Single mode) OS1
50/125, 62.5/125 (Multimode) OM2&OM1
50/125 10G (Multimode) OM3
G652 (all type), G657(all type), G655(all type)
|Cable Type||Simplex, Duplex (Zip cord)
|Cable Cover material||PVC
|Return Loss (For Single mode)||≤ 0.15dB (For Single mode Master)
≤ 0.30dB (For Single mode Standard)
≤ 0.30dB (For Multi mode)
Tested by JDS RM 3750
|UPC ≥ 50dB
SPC ≥ 55dB
APC ≥ 60dB (typ.65dB)
Tested by JDS RM3750
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
According to export standard packing.
OEM/ODM service: Our OEM and ODM service is always ready!
If you want to show your own brand LOGO on the product cable, product package or rack mount, it is no any problem. Our OEM service is always ready to servise you.
By International express: TNT, DHL, UPS, special line express, etc
By air: CA, ZH, CZ, AA, AC, BA, etc